- 2019 Inducted into Connecticut State Golf Association Hall of Fame
- 4x CT Open Champion, 5x Runner-up
- 3x US Amateur Participant
- Missed PGA tour by 1 shot in 2004 Q School
- Nationwide Tour (now Korn Ferry Tour) from 2005-2009
- Winner of Mass Open, New England Open, Cape Cod Open (2x), Maine Open, DC Open
- Coached 2018 Northeast Conference (NEC) Team Champions at CCSU
- Named 2018 NEC coach of the year at CCSU
- Coached 2018 D1 New England team of the year
- Coached CCSU to the NCAA Regionals
- Coached 2019 Commonwealth Coast Conference Champion and Player of the Year
- 1997 Connecticut State Golf Association Golfer of the year
Everyone has a place that they call home, mine just happens to be the town of Berlin, it’s where I spent my childhood, proudly graduated from Berlin High School and where I grew up playing and learning the game at Timberlin Golf Course. It is a place where I formed the most meaningful relationships in my life and learned to play the game that I love. The game of golf has taken me all over the world, from Playing D1 college golf to the Nationwide Tour to coaching Division 1 athletes at CCSU, my career in golf has come full circle. I have had the opportunity to work with some of the leading instructors in the game and learn from multiple PGA Tour Professional and Fedex Cup Champions. Now, coming back home and being a part owner of Full Circle Golf I am looking to take the 25 plus years of experience to help transform the perception of each student that I work with.
- 2015 CT PGA Teacher of the Year
- Golf Digest “Best in State” 2015 - 2022
- Head Golf Professional, Hawk’s Landing CC, 2003-2015
- Lead Instructor First Tee of CT, 2010 - 2017
- Director of Instruction, Timberlin Golf Course, 2016
- 22 years of teaching and coaching experience
- Played College golf at Miami-Dade and SCSU
- Competed in 1997 US Mid-Am at Dallas Athletic Club
- Competed in 1999 US Am at Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Over 20,000 lessons taught
My passion for teaching and coaching started at a very young age in Waterbury, CT where I fell in love with the game of golf, and all that it stands for. I knew back then teaching and coaching was the path that I was destined to take. My passion grew as I traveled to Florida to compete for Miami Dade College, one of the top D3 schools in the country. Playing college golf instilled in me teamwork, the value of proper practice, and the value of hard work and dedication to achieve one's goals. Two highlights of my competitive career were the 1997 USGA Mid-Amateur Championship and the 1999 USGA Amateur Championship at Pebble Beach, where I competed against some of the top golfers in the world.
I have been a professional for over 23 years, a PGA member for 14 years, and in that time I have held positions ranging from head pro, director of instruction, and lead instructor with the First Tee of CT. My belief is that every student is unique and no two golf swings are alike. This philosophy has allowed me to become the 2015 CT PGA Teacher of the Year as well as being recognized by Golf Digest on their “Best in State” list from 2015 to 2022.
I have been influenced by some of the top instructors in the game including Michael Breed, Martin Hall, Todd Anderson and Andrew Rice. As part owner of Full Circle Golf, I will continue to grow the game with my passion for teaching, and work to provide all of our students and patrons with a great golf experience.
- Played Varsity as a Freshmen
- All Conference in Junior + Senior Year
- Caddy of the Year 2012
- Junior CT PGA Player of the Year
- 2013 Played Division 1 Golf at Central Connecticut State University 2016-2018
- 2018 Northeast Conference (NEC) Team Champions at CCSU
- 3x CT Open Participant
- 2x Mass Open Participant
- 2x CT Amateur Participant
- 15+ Years of Competitive Golf Experience
Born and raised in Connecticut, my passion for golf started at a young age passed along by my father. I was very fortunate to receive my first lesson at 9 years old, learning the importance of building a strong foundation for the golf swing. Shortly after that lesson I began competing in tournaments, while playing on the Junior CTPGA Tour I learned the rules of the game defined by USGA, as well as what the game of golf stands for ethically.
I worked as a caddy at The Hartford Golf Club for 8 years, helping members improve their scores through proper course management. My on the course experience led to my promotion in the bag room, which granted me mentorship from the staff pros. There I developed my knowledge on sound golf fundamentals and proper golf swing mechanics. Later, I began offering swing tips to members upon request. Biggest lesson I learned was that every golf swing was unique, and some people require information to be delivered in different ways.
A few years later and a ton of dedicated time, I qualified to walk-on to the D-1 golf program at Central Connecticut State University. The team’s final season led by Coach Kyle Gallo, which led to them winning the 2018 Northeast Conference (NEC) Team Championship. Playing competitive golf at multiple levels has taught me many things like sportsmanship, teamwork, discipline, as well as the importance of “proper practice" and the amount of dedication necessary to reach the highest level. Here at Full Circle Golf I have combined my passion and expertise to not only improve your golf swing mechanics but provide the best indoor golf experience!
- Junior PGA Golf Coach
- Trained under George Gankas Golf
- American Development Model (ADM) Certified Coached Private, online, group & on course lessons Worked at Shuttle Meadow CC
- Worked at Timberlin GC
- aGolf Instructor Full Circle Golf
Being born and raised in Berlin Ct I learned to play the game I love at Timberlin Golf Course. After graduating from Berlin High School, where I played on the golf team for four years. I instantly fell in love with helping others maximize their own potential. I knew at that point in my life that I wanted to pursue a career in the golf industry as an instructor who prides themselves on communication and building meaningful relationships.
For the past four years I have had the privilege and opportunity to train under George Gankas in Westlake Village, CA and will continue to do so in the future. George is one of the top golf coaches in the country today who works with multiple PGA Tour Pros including Mathew Wolff.
My passion to learn and teach golf has grown as I have watched students of mine excel at high levels. I take great pride in my students' development and love seeing them reach their ultimate goals. I am proud and excited to help use my skills to grow the game I love and to do so with the team at Full Circle Golf